Would love some friends currently in college!!

Options

Replies

• egragg2
    egragg2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am currently in college too, but for Veterinary Technology. I do plan to go to school for nutrition too later on though! If you don't mind me asking what school/degree are you at/getting?

I would love some motivation, and love to share some too! Keep positive thoughts, and remember, was there ever a time where you said "Oh i regret that workout..."? And remember, that chocolate will be there tomorrow too if you didn't save space for it today.

Wish you the best!!

I am currently at St. Louis University and am getting my Bachelors in Nutrition and Dietetics. I am currently deciding on if I should focus on pediatric/adolescent nutrition or sports and physical performance! After I make a decision I can decide if I want to get my masters or not!
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm in college, studying film development and writing :)
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I am also in college.
    All feel free to add to help motivate and get motivation (:
  • egragg2
    egragg2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm in pharmacy school right now, but thankfully on summer break and I'll be able to dedicate a bit more time to myself, lol. It gets so crazy during the school year so I get it!! Anyone, feel free to add!

I was actually in pharmacy school for 2 and 1/2 years before I switched to nutrition so I completely understand what you're going through!! Good luck!!
  • fitkemi
    fitkemi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and working on a degree in Kinesiology and Biology. I would love and appreciate support from you guys! I would love to motivate and support you all as well. Our individual goals are all different, but the main purpose of this (..and correct me if I'm wrong..) is HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS. I'm here to support and get support! :flowerforyou: Anyone who sees this, feel free to add me and lets get this thing going!
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Currently in college. Loving the lack of sleep.
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    Im in college (and in that hellish finals week) studying sports and fitness science and theatre performance (Weird double major) lol
    feel free to add me
  • mfost50
    mfost50 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm currently college majoring in Nursing and taking a class in the summer. :)
  • miranda823
    miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a full time student going for speech and language pathology. It is hard to keep up with school and fitness. I feel like sometimes I have to choose between working out and homework. Of course homework wins when that happens. I'm doing my best to find time for both though. I thought I was getting a summer off but it turns out I have to take a class. Anyone here can add me. I like to stay positive and motivate my friends.
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im in college! Just finished my freshman year, and fortunatly only gained a pound or two. I taught some fitness classes at school! You can all loose the weight!!!

Feel free to add me!
  • michellestaceyg
    michellestaceyg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also in university and would love some student friends!
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me! I've been waiting for a post like this. College can be tough when you have a job too.
    I go to school at the Art Institute for Graphic Design, and work full time as a server as well.
  • ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    Hi, I'm currently in my third year of college and working toward my Psychology degree. Feel free to add me if you need support! :flowerforyou:
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    I'm a Sr. Getting my degree is Business Administration/Human Rescource Manegment.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Im a two-time college drop-out, if that counts? lol
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Back at LSU for a dietetics degree... and I have a mini munchkin (11 months) which has it's own special set of obstacles, and I'll be finished with the NASM training course next month. Yayy.. hah
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    In college for Digital Forensics! I go to USA (:
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Another Nursing Major here. Life is hectic with a full class load and 3 kids! Trying so hard not to pack on the pounds.
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me. University student, final year
  • Jewels_in_the_rough
    Jewels_in_the_rough Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR.

I'm a 24 year old college student from Oregon. I'm a business student. I have about a month left of this term, then heading into summer courses. Anyone can add me.