Haters.... want them or destroy them?

Options
guitarguyshred
guitarguyshred Posts: 482 Member
If you're doing anything worthwhile you have haters, its just how the world works. Personally if I know haters lack belief in me because they lack belief in themselves so they can hate all they want, it actually motivates me:) So what WOULD UUUU want.... destroy your haters or maintain them for motivation?

Replies

• oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Curl up in my bed and cry.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Hate the word haters. What happened to using bullies? It was so fashionable yesterday.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I would like to be awesome enough to have haters. I thought I was pretty awesome, but no haters appeared. So I must not be there yet.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Hate the word haters. What happened to using bullies? It was so fashionable yesterday.

bullies and haters are different.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I dont know... One of my haters is close to me... still havent figured out why I keep them around.. maybe its for the motivation?
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Only a hater would say that.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options
    I would like to be awesome enough to have haters. I thought I was pretty awesome, but no haters appeared. So I must not be there yet.

I can be your first official hater. u suck. boom!

Wow! I don't know whether I should go hide or feel motivated. It's all happening so fast! I can see why you posted this conundrum.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Only a hater would say that.

tumblr_md3j8meB9R1rrtlj2.gif
  • SeaRunner26
    Options

Oh man, my favorite desktop item.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Say that I would single-handedly destroy them to make myself sound like a badass but secretly cry alone in the shower.

Seriously, they serve a purpose of motivation to some degree but in general they just didn't get enough attention from their mommy.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'd rather destroy any number of people I encounter throughout each day.
    Haters....I enjoy it. Just knowing my existence is a way of *kitten* with someone is great
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

Wow! I don't know whether I should go hide or feel motivated. It's all happening so fast! I can see why you posted this conundrum.

real talk right there. feel honored that im your hater, now go do something fcking awesome:)

Well, color me motivated! I think I will go do something awesome. Right. Now.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Haters? Let 'em hate. It's all just
    tumblr_mlb7kjpDsB1qlvwnco1_500.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

Oh man, my favorite desktop item.

that panda is a boss. be a panda people!!!!

I'd rather be a honey badger... honey+badger.jpg
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

real talk right there. feel honored that im your hater, now go do something fcking awesome:)

Well, color me motivated! I think I will go do something awesome. Right. Now.

I just changed your life,don't be rude say thank you;)

Thank you! :flowerforyou: If you ever need me to hate you back, just holler!