SHORT GIRLS! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" also. I started working out about an hour a day too in January, mostly cardio (Insanity.) It took 2&1/2 weeks before the scale moved at all, but I was already noticeably losing inches (yay!) After the 3rd week I started losing about 1lb every week &1/2, so just keep at it. I think you're doing fine. :)

How can you say she's doing fine when eating only 500-900 calories a day?! Got to be kidding.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    petite ladies... how you doin?
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Working out is very important. However the biggest issue you have is your diet. You need to eat at least 1500 calories. That is your first prority. Then strentgth training, then cardio.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Eat more and do strength/weight training 3 times a week and cardio 2 times a week. Measure yourself with a tape measure and beat up the scale :wink:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". Right now, I'm 133, but I've gotten down to 118. It takes time.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm looking back at my food diary & seeing how my diet has fluxuated a lot. I was sick majority of the week 2 weeks ago & I was only eating about 500- 900 calories a day. Maybe my body is just trying to make up for that.

You're eating too little!!! And measure yourself, don't just weigh in :) it takes some time, be patient!