Hi, I'm new here and wanted to say hello!

Options
Hi everyone

my name's Katrina and I've literally just joined this site. I have found over the lat 6 months I've piled on the pounds through excessive drinking- I've now not had an alcoholic drink for 5 days and I know that seems silly, but I feel like it's a big achievement! So I thought I would join this site to also keep a check on what food I'm consuming and whether I'm exercising enough. I've found, because of the amount I've been drinking, I do not visit the gym and more as my energy levels have been so low.

But I am now desperate to lose weight- I think I've been drinking so much because of how crap I feel about myself. 1 year and a half ago, I was a size 8/10 and weighed around 10 stone. At the moment, I am a size 12/14 and don't really want to disclose what I weigh. I just want to get rid of it! I walk everywhere and infact my daily journey amounts to about 3.2miles, so I walk that everyday. But I work 9-6 so never get time to go to the gym and it's so frustrating.

Does anyone use any dietary aids, such as XLS medical? I have bought these pills but haven't started using them as a bit sceptical- could anyone recommend a weight loss aid that works?

Replies

• kitchenwitch04
    kitchenwitch04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Tina, and although I set up my account months ago, I didn't start using it until last nite. I would love to find some people to be diet buddies with, especially people who have at least 50 lbs yet to lose like I do. I would enjoy meeting people who have had a long struggle with their weight, but are trying to make changes and could use some support and motivation as I do. Nice to meet everyone and please don't hesitate to add me as a friend if you would like. Like I said, being new here, I don't really know how everything works yet - I guess I will pick it all up and I go along.