Words actually fail me

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Oh my word. Poor girl. She will be suffering major heath issues. I don't think she realizes just what she is putting her body through.

I wonder how "happy" her boyfriend will be when she drops dead and he knows he helped cause it.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Very unsurprised to read that she began to gain weight and felt insecure prior to making this "decision." Defense mechanisms can be pretty powerful.
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    I feel sorry for this girl. I think she has serious mental issues that need to be dealt with by a professional. Her chosen "career", if you can call it that, is neither cute nor funny. She is doing serious damage to her body and shortening her life. I find it very sad that there are people out there who encourage this behavior. :explode:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Stupid.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    He's the one who could do with fattening up............
  • GrabacrPD
    GrabacrPD Posts: 94 Member
    My apologies...i saw the Daily Mail banner and instantly though she was from the UK!
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    It's very sad that she wants to be so big and gets paid by people watching her kill herself. I wonder what sort of childhood she had, she certainly looks happy in all the photos, as a young girl and now. Does she not realise what pressure she is putting on her heart and all her other organs and joints.

Hope she gets some help and sees sense before its too late. x
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Very unsurprised to read that she began to gain weight and felt insecure prior to making this "decision." Defense mechanisms can be pretty powerful.

That was my thought as well. If she she was under eating this dramatically she'd probably be institutionalized and there would be no such article with happy pictures of her and her boyfriend. I find this equally depressing. The girl is 23 years old and is destroying her life.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    e4e.gif
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    What a silly girl!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Why would anyone do that to themselves??? Her boyfriend should be ashamed of himself, he's helping her to an early grave.

Yep.

I'm curious how people would feel if she was a heroin junky and the article showed pictures of him shooting her up.......Guy should be drop kicked right in his tiny penis

i like you.
  • FitnessCharl
    FitnessCharl Posts: 166
    'As far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as too big.' - What a complete and utter twonk.

Hope she comes to her senses before it's too late.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    I... um... wha....?

maxwell_smart__confused.gif
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    This is natural selection taking its course.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Wow the poor woman is doing all this & isn't even making money doing it!

I can make up to £1,000 a month if I work at it, and I'm hoping to earn more the bigger I get.'

The couple can spend up to £70 a day on takeaways and junk food to fuel Tammy's mammoth appetite

You do the math!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    And who will pick up the bill when she suffers multiple organ failure...ME and the other working tax payers of the UK when she is hospitalized on the NHS. She makes me sick!

You sound so selfish. You should be ready to help support her in her endeavors even if you don't agree with her choices. One for all and all for one.
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    She spends £70 a day on takeaways... Already earns £1,000 a month online, some people pay to watch her eating.

Not the brightness financially.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    I felt sick just reading that.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    I wish people would pay me $2k a month to watch me LOSE weight LOL
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Every day another reason not to read teh Daily Mail.

Something here doesn't add up. She can make £1,000 a month from this but spends £70 a day, or £2,100 a month, on takeaways :indifferent: