I need your help!

Okay i need everyones help!

I have lost all of my pregnancy weight last year.. close to 75lbs.. in the past year i've gained 10lbs back i need to lose 8lbs.. or more like inches to fit into a bridesmaid dress. My problem is my binge eating.. I'll eat great all day then i'll have a couple cocktails with friends and it makes me hungry afterwards and i ruin all of my good eating.

any advice on how i can eliminate it out of my days.

I have 31 days to fit into a bridesmaid dress and i need to be super good..

Any advice is appreciated!

Replies

• jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Hey i'd love to help you out I will msg you!
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    oXGetFitBabeXo Posts: 341 Member
    Thanks!

I'll take any advice i can get if you post it it could help others too!
  • TeamLimitless
    TeamLimitless Posts: 5 Member
    Stop having the cocktails! :-)
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    try not to focus on calories so much. Eat according to your macros... protein/carb/fats as long as you're hitting those numbers, you're good. don't fret over the small stuff.

If you need help, add me and I'd be happy to help out!
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Stop having the cocktails! :-)

I thought exactly the same. The motivation has to come from you. If fitting in that bridesmaid dress isn't enough I don't know what would be! I'm on a cut now, as my OH is back in about 7 weeks (last saw each other very early March) and I won't be touching anything that doesn't fit in with my plan until I shred some fat. You need to focus on the end game. Not the present.
  • castelluzzo99
    castelluzzo99 Posts: 313 Member
    Find something highly nutritious that you can eat. For me, it was veggie juice (freshly made) or wheat grass powder in juice. The super nutrition seemed to help with the cravings.

And yeah, I'd probably skip the cocktails. Alcohol lowers blood flow to the frontal lobe, which is where your reason and conscience are. With less blood flow, you are more likely to do things you wouldn't do otherwise. Anyone who has drunk too much knows what I'm talking about (the most alcohol I've ever had was in vanilla, so I really can't speak from experience, but just think of all the 24-hour marriages in Vegas and you'll know what I mean).

You don't have to skip out on being with your friends. Find a healthy drink that you like that you can put in a cocktail glass and feel good about. Or even just make your drink virgin if you can. See if that doesn't help.
  • sunshineandprayers
    sunshineandprayers Posts: 38 Member
    Google mindful eating (or click links below). Also something I have been doing lately is deciding before I go out if I will eat or drink. I find when I drink (alcohol) while I eat, I eat more. So I will either meet up for drinks only (eat something filling or healthy before) or meet up for food and not order any cocktails, etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/08/dining/mindful-eating-as-food-for-thought.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.tcme.org/

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mindful-eating/200902/mindful-eating