Order Beach Body Thru Website or Amazon?

Options
I'm planning to order Chalean Extreme, but I don't want to get stuck with memberships and auto ship shakes and telemarketing calls. I see that it's on Amazon and fulfilled by Beach Body there. Is that a better way to order than the Beach Body site? I ordered Jillian via Amazon and didn't get stuck with any extras, but one of the freebies (think it was a band) was missing. Amazon lists all the extras, but some of the earlier reviews say they didn't get the full versions of the two books.

Replies

• mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have several Beach Body programs - including ChaLean Extreme - love it!!! I have never had trouble with telemarkers, pressure to add extras, etc. I order online and don't have problems. Their customer service is excellent...very helpful if there are any problems...and they offer the 30/60/90 day money back guarantee (depending on which program you get).

You'll want to check if you order through Amazon if you get the money back guarantee.
    hope this helps
    best of luck!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    It's nice to hear they don't sell your number to the "free magazines...well, no, actually we'll charge you hundred of dollars" people or push the extras. I might take the plunge and order through the official site to make sure I get everything. I'm the sort of person who usually waits until As Seen on TV things get to the store before I buy them (had a brain fart with my previous post...bought Jillian at Target, not Amazon), but I've never seen Beach Body in any store.