104 lbs lost and counting... (pics inside!)

Options

Replies

• sunnyflower1177
    Options
    yes you look absoultely great!!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!!!!! Way to go!!
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Youre legs are amazing! Keep it up!
  • KidneyBean07
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job, gorgeous pics!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I am glad you were happy before but now you are most certainly healthier. Congratulations:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: on your hard work.
  • freebirdjones
    freebirdjones Posts: 237
    Options
    wow amazing girl!!!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look amazing
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful and deserve to flaunt it.

Congrats on all your hard work.
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sundy2603
    sundy2603 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Such a great accomplishment! You look really good and I hope to post my success pic up one day.
  • angiinkc
    angiinkc Posts: 24
    Options
    You look wonderful. Great job!!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I LOVE that hot pink dress! Beautiful!! Keep up the excellent work!
    MB
  • EVH67
    EVH67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    U look great...U inspirer me to keep at it. Thanks
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi - What an inspiration! I love the pics of you in the pink dress with the green grass behind you. Very cheerful and Springy!
  • dalisalove
    dalisalove Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are so beautiful. Congrats on your weight loss. It is so hard. I am just starting. Do you have any advice. I am a 21 year old female. I just would like to live the way that I feel. And not be limited by my weight any longer. That Is why I am loosing my weight. I do have a question for you if you don't mind. What all are you doing? Just counting calories and exercising? I am just so scared if that dreaded plateau. And how long has it taken you so far to loose the 104 pounds?

Hey! Okay, first of all, congrats on your new journey! Its definitely not going to be easy, but it'll always be worth it :) So as far as what I am doing is simply diet and exercise. Not so simply, I really don't diet. I really only have smaller portions and I don't "treat" myself nearly as much as I used to. Yes, I do count calories. Its easier for me to be accountable and I like to eat 1500-1600. As far as exercise goes, I like to vary it. When I started, I played Just Dance 3. It was a way of "exercising" without having to. But now I have stepped it up a notch and decided to work my way through Jillian Micheal's DVDS. 2 months ago I did the 30 day shred, and then I did a second round. Currently I am doing Ripped in 30. Its hard but it feels so rewarding in the end. I too was scared of the p-word, but as long as you change it up every 2 months or so you'll be okay. It has taken me 1 year and 4 months to be where I am and I am not even done. So keep in mind it seems like a long time, but you'll be where you want sooner than you think, if you stay diligent and persevere :)
  • unequalstars13
    unequalstars13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing :)
  • lrobrn
    lrobrn Posts: 17
    Options
    Amazing and encouraging.
  • MeganGable
    MeganGable Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!! Thanks for sharing and giving us all hope :)
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done you're looking fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!