Love meeting new people

Options
Graciemac70
Graciemac70 Posts: 158 Member
I would love to meet new friends so that we can encourage and cheer each other on. Male or female, doesn't matter....we all need a little encouragement. :flowerforyou: Tell me something about you, either here or in a private message.

I am married and together we have 7 kids, 1 grandson, and a grandbaby on the way. I like to ride my motorcycle, hike, camp, play softball, volleyball, watch football, and thrift shop. I love the beach, go every chance I can and of course the mountains here are spetacular! I know there is much much more that I like to do. I've been dieting off and on for the last year and have lost 50 lbs. I have around 50 more to go! I just want to look and feel better....actually...I just want to feel sexy again! :laugh:

Hope to hear from you soon and be your friend!!

Replies

• Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm sending you a request. I have just started mfp again after signing up last year and stopping after a month. Any encouragement would be appreciated and I will do the same!

A little about me - I'm also married, and we have one son. We are a host family for an exchange student, and this is our third time hosting. I like to bike, hike, backpack and kayak and have just started running again after a long break. I like watching most sports, particularly football and soccer. I also enjoy traveling and photography.

Your 50 lb loss is amazing! I want to lose about 60 total and get to a healthy weight. My first goal is to get to the point where I'm just overweight and no longer obese. Then I'll reset my goal weight and keep going. Ultimately, I want to feel better about myself and look better!