Welcome to MFP! Good luck!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!! Welcome to MFP!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Your attitude will carry you a long way! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • AmandaBiggs09
    AmandaBiggs09 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love you!!!! I couldn't stop giggling.
  • FITFAB402015
    Options
    Thats the confident attitude I love to see on MFP! So motivating! Welcome!
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome, I am new to this site as well and I love it. Have been on sparkpeople for sometime but obviously it hasn't helped the way I had hoped.

Best of luck to you.
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    Love your sense of humor! Sending add request! :)
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Welcome to the site, keep logging in and build up a good base of friends on here to help you out and you'll be ok.
    I've sent you a friend request :-)
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You might enjoy this if you haven't already seen it...

http://bendoeslife.tumblr.com/beginning

btw, thanks for the refreshing post :)
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    With that attitude you can accomplish anything!...and you have a great sense of humor;) I'd be happy to offer you support so feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! Best post I've read in ages. Congratulations on making your commitment to a healthier you! I'm excited to see your progress, and have you remind me about why I'm here too. Great job!
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just stopping by to wish you all the best of luck! You definitely have a great atittude and you know not to let anyone get you down or get in your way! Remember this is a journey, you will fall down and you will get back up again. Good luck! :)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You sound like you're ready, and there are plenty of people here who have done it.

Attitude is almost everything.
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined about 2 weeks ago...and have almost 100lbs to lose.
    Love the attitude and humor. Feel free to add me as well.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I believe you can do this! I have reached my goal weight, but I'm sending you a friends request :) I log in everyday
  • jelk8881
    jelk8881 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are too funny. We can do this. Some of us have trouble eating all of our calories and some of us have trouble not going over our calories. Which ever one you are it is still a struggle. And we all have the same problem. Good luck to all and feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I want to be your friend so that when I have friends complain about weight loss I can say "see my friend on MFP? He lost 250. Shut your trap and get moving, you don't even need to lose that much".

I believe you can do this. Yes you are big now, but you're also being the "bigger person" and taking care of yourself. I think you've finally hit that wall that says "I'm done, let's change this for good".

Best of luck!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!
    Great change in your mind set!
    Great Great Great!

Welcome .. I'll be the future woman who lost 70 (have lost 25 so far...that's a small child! WOW!)

I'll be sending a friend's request because I want to watch the journey to a healthier, fit, better YOU!
  • kevinarehart79
    Options
    Although MFP doesn't show it, I am down 65 lbs, and I can't believe how many things you said were EXACTLY what I was thinking !!!

My wife and I bought a kayak a couple years ago and based our decision on which one by how much weight it would support !!
    (She is down a bunch too, we should really go through the water now !)

I could hardly ride my mountain bike and now can't wait for nice weather! I used to ride horses often, but am just now thinking I might try it again. The thought of the old, big, fat me getting dumped to the ground off of a horse was scary, I thought I might not get up !!

Keep the great attitude!
  • decreasing_me
    Options
    :) Rock on Guy!!