Really Weird NSV

Options
TAMayorga
TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
When my daughter was born 4.5 years ago, I was one of those lucky ones who had a net weight loss and then the weight fell off me as I nursed her, no matter how much I ate.

We have a little step stool between the tub and toilet that I used to sit on while bathing her. Well, as she was weaned, I continued to eat like I had nothing to gain (pun intended), and one evening, as I sat down on the stool, I felt my derriere nudge the toilet to the side. I knew my husband would be super-pissed if I broke the seal on the toilet, so I had to quit sitting there.

Fast-forward to January 2013 and I begin MFP. It's always been in the back of my mind that I want to be able to sit on that stool again and I tried it last night. Success!!! My behind now fits between the toilet and the tub in my bathroom. I told you it was weird.

:love:

Replies

• tigermorris
    tigermorris Posts: 58
    Options
    Awesome! Anything that helps you realize you are making strides is important!
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks, friend. :smile:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Hehehe :) LOVE this NSV! Sometimes it's the little, weird things that we don't think about that really affirm that we're doing the right thing when it comes to weight loss! Great NSV! :)
  • kerilynne68
    kerilynne68 Posts: 45
    Options
    Brought a smile to my face!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Brought a smile to my face!

Totally:laugh: :happy:
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i had to look up what NSV was lol. Non-Scale Victory right?

Good for you btw!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    No matter how weird the NSV is, it's still important and makes you feel good! Glad you can sit on that seat again!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And good for the toilet. :happy: It's the little moments like these that count
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thats great and it made me smile too! Yay for you!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thanks for my first smile of the day and well done. Keep up the good work.
  • shaxmath
    shaxmath Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Brought a smile on my face :) that's awesome!! Just goes to show you're doing it right :smile:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    ???????????? Congratulations! ????????????

Sometimes the weird ones are the best. I was ridiculously happy when I discovered I could flex my pecs. :bigsmile:
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It's the little things in life that make a difference. Sometimes happiness is a warm step stool.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!