Spreadsheet

Options
pyrowill
pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any good links for a decent spreadsheet for measurements? I've had a google and most just have the simple body measurements, but I'm also after ones that have the likes of Lean body mass, Waist-Hip ratio etc etc. I'm pretty balls at spreadsheets so thought I'd see if anyone has any favourites before I tried myself in making a rather terrible one.

Thanks!

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    No links, but for what you want, they should be straightforward for data entry. You can import from the reports if you're willing to deal with the MFP interface.

BEST thing with those spreadsheets is being able to use the cell formatting options in Excel to color code or use bar charts within your numbers to see patterns in what you're doing. Plus the auto graphs pulled from your numbers.

(Sorry, I'm a data junkie - I teach statistics.)
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Sometimes word processing programs already have basic file formats for spreadsheets. With Numbers for Macs, they have a weight loss spreadsheet already. You may be able to find something similar in whatever word program you are using. That's what I did and I just had to tweak it a bit.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll look into it. I'm a real stats junkie too. But terrible at spreadsheets.