Wanting to lose 80 pounds

Options
I'm wanting to lose 80 pounds any good tips?

Replies

• Pinkgal42
    Pinkgal42 Posts: 10
    Options
    journal journal journal exercise water and support on here! :) I will send you a friend request.
  • mikenlaura
    mikenlaura Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I also want to lose 80 pounds.
  • ultimuttginge
    Options
    Best advice? Stick with MyFitnessPal for all the support you will ever need! Plus the food database is second to none!! :)
  • divasj
    divasj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Start moving your body, eat healthy, & exercise... You will see results but it will not be a quick fix... GOOD LUCK!!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Measure your portions, log everything you eat, and as soon as you are able to start exercising, do it. Start walking if you need to and work into other things.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Use the MFP food diary to find out your eating pattern and see where you can make changes, or where you need to improve.
    Read everything! That counts for not just your food labels, as there's a lot of information and a lot of conflicting information/opinions, so read read read and try and become informed, as everyone is a little different.
    Make sure you're eating at your calories, figure out your MFP weight (which doesn't include the calories you burn when exercising), or your TDEE (search on google for TDEE) which can help you calculate how many calories to consume at a deficit including exercise (-20%). That's probably confusing, but read up on it, again lots of information.
    Start exercising, even if it's just a walk (that's what my Dr recommended for me to start loosing weight).
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I just joined to. I have about 90 to lose.
    Journal, eat less, move more....and above all be HONEST with yourself!
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    20 Healthy Weight Loss Tips From People Who Lost Over 50 Pounds

http://www.coachcalorie.com/healthy-weight-loss-tips/