Toby Keith's I Love this Bar & Grill

Options
Hi Everyone! This is my first time posting a topic, but I really need help!

I am supposed to be meeting some friends for dinner tonight at Toby Keith's I love this Bar & Grill and I can't find any nutrition info online! I always try to look up the menu and see if I can find nutrition info before I go out to eat, but all I was able to find was the menu. No idea of the nutrition info for anything.

I am wondering if any of you have been there before and if you have any recommendations for me? Or possibly if you were able to find any info online some how? I tried typing "Toby Keith's" in my food tracker and nothing comes up!

Any advice would be great. Thanks!!

Replies

• iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm bummed that I didn't get a single response :ohwell:
  • lcvaughn520
    lcvaughn520 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've been there once before, but definitely did NOT get anything remotely healthy. I would try to get a small steak (not chicken fried, obviously) and then a side of veggies.

It's hard to go wrong with a reasonable portion of any grilled meat and a side of veggies. I don't think this place is known for it's array of healthy options, though, so you may just have to improvise and watch portions.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I looked but couldn't find anything... the menu doesn't look too healthy.
    Maybe just pick something similar to what you order at Outback or something like that and just log it as that.
    You can always ask when you go there.
    Have fun either way! :-D
  • cmike00
    cmike00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I looked as well---if it was me I'd stick with grilled chicken or a salad and light on the dressking. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    I've been there before, but only had the drinks [ bartender was heavy handed too ;) ]

I've had similar issues from other restaurant locations, and what i ended up doing was emailing their "contact us" and asking for nutritional info on whatever it was i was thinking about ordering.

Took a few days to get back to me, but they were able to provide the info i was looking for.

Good luck!
  • marygee1951
    marygee1951 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    COUNTRYBARMA - DOT- COM is the website and it has the menu. They have wrap sandwiches and salads so you should be all set - no problem. (to read the menu, click on menu and you'll see five white squares at the bottom -- click on those squares to flip the menu pages.

Good luck - and enjoy!!
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • reinach31
    reinach31 Posts: 71
    Options
    I went there on Friday - and I couldn't find the nutritional guide. I ordered the Southwestern Chicken Salad and only ate 1/2 - and saved the rest for next day (snack) .... Eveyone ordered APPETIZERS - but I was strong and just kept drinking my water! lol ... I hope you had fun ... WE LOVED THAT BAR!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    eat
    drink
    be merry
  • rsimoneau1
    rsimoneau1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Was there last night before the Patriots game. Had to walk that burger off for a while...... Trying to find anything that will give me a calorie baseline for what I ate there last night.....