i'm so impressed with MFP users!

Options
i just started using this site a few days ago, and i'm having a blast!!! i'm learning so much from the message boards. i'm beginning to see that there is SUCH AN INCREDIBLE VARIETY of people on here! ... people who are involved in fitness for different reasons. I LOVE IT! i love seeing the different perspectives.
what interests me in particular are those of you who are here because MFP is helping you to STAY fit and healthy. and because you want to motivate and inspire others! you can motivate me anyday!! haha. it's really given me much to think about ... being fit should NOT be short term, or something done only until your 'goal weight' is met!! it should be lifelong!!! for your health.
i love you all! look forward to reading more.

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Ditto! You guys are pretty great. Thanks so much to all of you for being so motivating and supporting! :flowerforyou:
  • ropsnik
    ropsnik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Best regards as you start your journey with MFP. This is all about a lifestyle change, people motivating each other, watching what you eat and getting exercise. Good luck!
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    There really are a great variety of people & everyone is committed to losing this weight! Welcome, and enjoy!
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    What I love is the kindness. There's no mean arguments and nasty comments. That's what I really love. People are so much more supportive and others feel more supported when every one is happy.
  • KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks and I hope you find all the info you need and that you stay motivated and reach your goals!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    it's great motivation!