New here, trying to lose wt and lower cholesterol

Options
I finally found the motivation I need to really get serious about wt loss. My cholesterol is normal, but my LDL is high and my HDL is low (hopefully I didn't get those backwards). Also, I have to have a sleep study for sleep apnea and I know that problem can be solved with wt loss. I love this site! I know that tracking what I eat will be so helpful!

Looking forward to joining you all on the ride!

Replies

• pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Welcome. this site is awesome. I've done in one year what I have tried to do for many years.... I love it. It's awesome to be able to track your food and see what your really eating...

Good luck on your health issues, I hope you get them under control. I know this site will help you. It's helped me with mine.
  • Trak
    Trak Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Cameragirl and welcome :flowerforyou:
    Just want to say that you are right - this site is awesome! I bought the App for my iPhone and did not even visit the site at first (until I had a problem :blushing: ) but now I am a regular and there is so much more here...Including the support of a whole network of other people who are just like us and are here for the same reason. So whether you have a lot to lose or a little to lose you actually have nothing to lose by being here! :smile:

Good luck!!!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place! Welcome and best of luck!
  • cameragirl
    cameragirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you all! I JUST realized I could edit to add cholesterol tracking- that is really eye opening! This site is just the tool I need to reach my goals!