P90x 1st Rounders 6-1-10

manetta1
manetta1 Posts: 138
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey everyone. I did P90x months ago and was never able to completely finish it. Not that I didn't enjoy it, I just seemed to show interest elsewhere like using Insanity. Anyhow I figured it would be nice to see if anyone else could use some motivation and would like to start up a first round p90 forum. Everyone knows we could use some motivation for that YOGAx or probably even that Kempo. I'll be sticking to the 90 guide to a tee besides swapping out Kempo for 60 minutes of lap swimming. Kempo never has gotten my heart rate up. So if your interested post against this one so we can get a community of followers. Good luck to all who are willing to try :)

Replies

• SKCFisher
    SKCFisher Posts: 3
    I just got my P90X and plan to start Monday. This will be my first time doing the P90X. I have been lifting weights for about two years now and put on about 15 lbs of muscle. But its covered in fat so going to try out P90X to lean out. Goal is to get to 10% body fat. I'm about 20% now give or take. I hope P90X brings the pain for I like to push my self hard. Now if I can only get this diet thing down right.
This discussion has been closed.