Fresh fruit!

Options
I just tried my very first Mango.... I LoVE fresh fruit!!! What is your favorite fruit to eat?!

Replies

• Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Bought some blackberries today. Can't wait for the prices on cherries to drop. I so love them.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I just tried my very first Mango.... I LoVE fresh fruit!!! What is your favorite fruit to eat?!

when somebody else peels and slices kiwi for me
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You haven't had a mango until you've eaten one in the Philippines straight out of the jungle and cut upen with a machete.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I think I could live on fruit for every meal, I love it all so much!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    4a23de0ec283f7d4fa4c2a5681548ff6.jpg
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I like berries. Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries... And grapes, cherries, apple's, honeydew, watermellon, guavas.. and yeah... I just like fruit.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I could eat Golden Delicous Apples until the cows came home.

There isn't really a fruit I don't like.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Year-round: Fuji and Gala apples, black or red seedless grapes, Barlett and D'Anjou pears, bananas
    Seasonal: Kiwi, pineapple, watermelon, canteloupe, honeydew, cuties/clementines, strawberries, mango

In the summertime, a week doesn't go by without we slicing up 2 fresh pineapples or a large seedless watermelon. Sam's Club often has big ol' versions for the same prices as the much smaller ones found in grocery stores.

I sometimes make 'fruit platters' for lunch with 4-6 servings of fruit on them (have 1 pic in my profile). Great low sodium way to get/stay full and save room plenty of cals/macros for a BIG dinner or eating out.
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, bananas ..... Actually I love all fruit lol !!
  • danamariers
    danamariers Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    4a23de0ec283f7d4fa4c2a5681548ff6.jpg

Bahahahahaha! I was thinking the same thing- You CANNOT touch the Mango!!
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I eat kiwis like apples, skin and all!

Cherries, watermelon, bananas, clementines, peaches, pears...and this isn't fresh fruit, but I love Medjool dates!
  • thissnbites
    thissnbites Posts: 17 Member
    Options

if you just cut that kiwi in half the short way (so that you'll see the seeds/center), they're so easy to eat with a spoon! just scoop it! love kiwis.. and mangos, and all berries... pomegranates... mmmm fruuuuuit
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    LOVE pineapple... and most types of berries.
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Pineapples and strawberries! So delicious!!!
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options

if you just cut that kiwi in half the short way (so that you'll see the seeds/center), they're so easy to eat with a spoon! just scoop it!
    I cut the ends off and slide a spoon in to quickly de-skin them - I found it on Pinterest, I think from Martha Stewart lol
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I dare you to name a fruit I don't like. :smile:
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options

if you just cut that kiwi in half the short way (so that you'll see the seeds/center), they're so easy to eat with a spoon! just scoop it!
    I cut the ends off and slide a spoon in to quickly de-skin them - I found it on Pinterest, I think from Martha Stewart lol

^^^^^^
    My daughter loves kiwis! I found a great video on YouTube for peeling kiwis :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIxdS-xzXbU
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    grilled pineapple
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love mango...I've actually never met a fruit I didn't like. :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Too hard to choose. I loooooooove black grapes, bananas, pineapple, red delicious apples.......those are top 4