American Idol - Who do you want to Win tomorrow?

Options
nikkicampbell
nikkicampbell Posts: 18 Member
Okay, I admit it... I watch some junk reality TV... and American Idol isn't the only show that qualifies (blush).

But, what do you think... who's going to win tomorrow?

Lee has such a great voice... love the rocker tones, but his stage presence is a bit lackluster. I'd buy his music, but his concerts might be boring unless he gets a bit more personality?

Crystal sure can sing and put on a show (right now!) and seemed to do the better job tonight. I guess I'm on the fence as to who I want to win.

I think Lee will probably take it... and likely because all the young gals will call in a vote for him.

Replies

• KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Lee get's my vote!
  • DanellaK
    DanellaK Posts: 19
    Options
    Crystal all the way!! But...you're probably right about the girls.
  • MariRuiz24
    MariRuiz24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Crystal for sure! Great singer. Lee could not sell himself tonight and I can't see him as solo artist but more of a rock band getting lost with all the other rock bands. Crystal can do solo.
  • lindalloo
    lindalloo Posts: 47
    Options
    It's between Lee and Crystal??? I didn't know that!!! I've watched American Idol since the beginning, but the last few years I've been a little slack with tuning in. I missed a complete month recently because I was going to Aquafit classes twice a week.. that was horrible (missing AI, not the Aquafit)! But I'll definitely tune in tomorrow night to see who wins. They both have amazing voices, but I do agree that Lee is lacking stage presence.. a very important part of being Idol.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I want to marry Lee and have little Lee babies......
    Damn that boy is hot.....there is just something about a guy who can play guitar and sing that melts me....