I Feel "Naked"

Options
mreeves261
mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
Ok so when I walked out of the house this morning I left my phone sitting on my desk. I have felt completely "Naked" all day without it.

Am I the only one? What do you forget that makes you feel "naked?" OTHER THAN CLOTHES.

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i don't know about naked, but it is bothersome if i forget my ID badge for work at home. It's a key card as well, so my movement in the building is restricted all day, and i just kind of hang out at my desk so i don't have to be seen without it.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I feel 'naked' if I forget to put on my wedding band and earring before leaving the house. I usually play with my jewelry absent mindedly during the day, and it's a shock when I reach up to twirl and earring and there's nothing there...lol
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I feel naked in these pants and I LOOOOOVE it.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Ok so when I walked out of the house this morning I left my phone sitting on my desk. I have felt completely "Naked" all day without it.

Am I the only one? What do you forget that makes you feel "naked?" OTHER THAN CLOTHES.

lmao I did that this morning as well! I've been feeling lost and naked without it. It's so funny that you get attached to something like that.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    i don't know about naked, but it is bothersome if i forget my ID badge for work at home. It's a key card as well, so my movement in the building is restricted all day, and i just kind of hang out at my desk so i don't have to be seen without it.

That's a pain. I've worked in places like that and it sucks not being able to get where you need to go!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    TOPIC: I Feel "Naked"

Thats funny coz I AM naked!
  • Nocardio23
    Nocardio23 Posts: 58
    Options
    i always feel naked
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

i'm sure it doesn't bother others, either.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Cell phone. But extremely naked with out my wedding rings.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I was recently jet skiing and lost my favorite thumb ring and I feel so NAKED without it! I did not realize how many times throughout the day I would twirl it! (it was a spinner ring)
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My watch. And when I forget it (or for the month and a half I wasn't wearing it because I had to replace the battery), it seems I look at my wrist untold times each day. "It's two hairs past a freckle."
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    my wedding and engagement rings. makes me uncomfortable all day.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    my rings, especially my wedding ring. really strange for fingers to be naked.
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    a bra. I can't go without a bra I feel very very strange.
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I always feel naked without my engagement ring and necklace - I tend to play with them a lot. I quite like being without my mobile - I feel a bit free lol
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options

I have a pair of those pants and I feel super naked in those!! If I have to stop by the grocery store and I wear them I try to go in and out of the store as fast as possible because I feel super exposed in them lol
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Not wearing underwear
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    other than clothes

Clothes never make me feel naked :indifferent:
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo with you. Being without my phone is like being without my right arm. Sad, but true.

Also, I feel naked without the necklace my boyfriend gave me 3 years ago. Everyone knows I always where it so if I don't have it on it screams "trouble in paradise" LOL. It broke one time and I didn't have it on for a week and I was N-A-K-E-D.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Definitely my watch! Can't stand when I forget it, even tho my phone has the time I need my watch.