60 pounds down with pix...I hope LOL

Options
jeni_cakes
jeni_cakes Posts: 10 Member
Just wanted to share a pix and ask if any one can see the 60 pound difference. I am having a hard time seeing results in the mirror as am sure a lot of people with a 100+ pound weight loss goal might. I would still like to loose another 60 pounds and would like to have more friends for support and motivation. Please feel free to add me if you have a similar goal.
Thanks,
~jen

52b88p.jpg
vdeqfb.jpg
14wdkdj.jpg

Replies

• Lauralee119
    Lauralee119 Posts: 51
    Options
    beautiful! great job xoxo
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    :wink: I see the difference.... your face looks thinner.... and your belly is slightly smaller too.... :flowerforyou: Congrats and keep up the Good Work!!!!!!!! Almost forgot to mention, you look much younger too!!!!
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great work :love:
  • dtroutman
    dtroutman Posts: 62
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I can see a huge difference good job!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You bet you can see it! Wow, you look younger too, great work!!!!!!
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. Even your face looks much smaller! Congrats, keep up the good work!
  • cmeyers54
    cmeyers54 Posts: 16
    Options
    You are awesome!! I see a huuuuge difference!! What have you been doing exactly???
    I have been on this journey since January 7th and it just seems like such a slow process. I know it's not a race but sometimes it gets so frustrating. I also have a 100 pounds to lose, well now 70 since I have lost 30 so far. I am finally starting to be able to tell a little difference. I have just been counting calories and I do zumba 3x a week and walk and lift weight 3x a week, taking Sundays off.
  • jeni_cakes
    Options
    You are awesome!! I see a huuuuge difference!! What have you been doing exactly???
    I have been on this journey since January 7th and it just seems like such a slow process. I know it's not a race but sometimes it gets so frustrating. I also have a 100 pounds to lose, well now 70 since I have lost 30 so far. I am finally starting to be able to tell a little difference. I have just been counting calories and I do zumba 3x a week and walk and lift weight 3x a week, taking Sundays off.
    Thannks sooo much. I have been counting calories and walking/running 3 times a week. I have not gotten into weights yet, they still intimidate me :grumble:
    I am running in my second 5K in a month and need to work on my endurance and I know weight training will help with that. Just need to take my first step (of many more to come)
  • Cycotic
    Cycotic Posts: 7
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Way to go!
  • jeni_cakes
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It's been a hard journey :smile:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! Congrats!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Of course there's a difference! You're looking great, keep up the awesome work!
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats on all your hard work and success. I am hoping for the same. :flowerforyou:
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    Unfortunately, I can't see the pix. I'm at work and they are blocking them. Congrats on the loss though neighbor!
  • suezydereuzy
    suezydereuzy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah - I can tell for sure in your face. Not sure if this is true or not, but I once heard that you start to lose the weight at the top of your body. For me, it seems to be the case. I first notice it in my face, and then the "back fat" Congratulations!!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a big difference so hang in there your looking great
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Great job! The first pic makes me think 'stuck, solid, uncomfortable, matronly, stiff', the later ones you look a heap healthier, younger, more mobile and happier!

Keep up the great work, but celebrate your amazing progress too! :smile:
  • ajoyt
    ajoyt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can totally see it, you look great!!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You look great =).
  • Isagenixbody
    Isagenixbody Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration! Congratulations...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!