No Soda in 6 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Sweet tea. Homemade. One gallon w/2 cups of sugar. Over 1550 cals. I would drink it in one day. It's been a month or so since I've imbibed. Water, apple cider vinegar drinks, that's it.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Soda was one of the first things I gave up two years ago, and I saw DRASTIC improvments. I never wanted to drink it again.
    When i buy combo meals, and ask for water I usually get a deer in the headlights look, so now i just say "diet coke' to avoid a long discussion of why I just want water instead, even if they charge me for a soda.
    I like everything choclaty, cupcakes, cake, ice cream, but for the most part I can resist pretty well...every once in a while, I have to give in, though.
  • carrielofton
    carrielofton Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    REGULAR SODA!! I used to drink 4 or 5 cans a day. Today is day #93 of NO soda of ANY kind. Very BIG goal of mine. Everyone is doing well kicking those bad habits!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!