101 Lbs Lost With Pics!! :)

Options

Replies

• KristieH79
    KristieH79 Posts: 15
    Options
    You can tell a difference! Great job! Congrats! You are a inspiration!
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    great job man!
  • slimfran42
    slimfran42 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome you should be so proud you have accomplish this huge hurdle in life. Fantastic!!!!
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Awe inspiring! Between the last 2 pics, as someone else noted, your face and waist def look smaller...how tall are you if I may ask?

• jimtryingtoslim
    jimtryingtoslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fanatstic results, well done mate.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! :) You look AMAZING!! Keep up the good work and you are such an inspiration to me!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Best loss between March and now....the Padres shirt.

In all seriousness, though, great job! And I can see a bit of difference in the last two pictures. Every little bit helps.
  • Lyricjewels
    Lyricjewels Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow just amazing. Good for you! Stay with it. You look great.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    BIG difference between the last two pictures. Congratulations!!! You look amazing.
  • mduncan4693
    mduncan4693 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done my friend....great discipline.... and yes I do see a difference in the last two pics.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Wow! You have truly changed. Congrats on all you have accomplished with your hard work. You are fostering motivation that we can do it if you did it. Keep up the great progress. You overcame so much to be here. YOu must have the "never losing never giving up attitude" quitting is not in your vocabulary you are a dream chaser all these apply to you. As I was reading your post I was found these words applicable to desribe you that were said by a guy named adamwon'tlose. Very inspirational.
  • katieverkuilen94
    Options
    TOTAL transformation! You look amazing!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    yes def can tell diff in last 2 pics!! your face especially and you look TONED up...
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Most definitely a great commitment to yourself. You and I started right about the same time last year. Awesome! You give me hope that I can just keep going to get to my goal. You've made a great transformation.
  • wooly66
    wooly66 Posts: 2
    Options
    Young Man, you are looking great right where you are at...This is the way of life for you forever!!!!! The hardest thing to do is keep it off. There are so many things you can do in life when you are at your right weight, cloths, rides, sports, people even look at you differently...Life is so much more fun when you are healthy...Remember never go back to bad habits...Wooly66, Enjoy Life to the fullest....
  • harrytapia
    harrytapia Posts: 1
    Options
    WTG! Hope I can do it.
  • ereinik
    ereinik Posts: 73
    Options
    Great progress! You can definitely see it in your face in the last two photos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!