For those who loves the bubbliness of soda: try KOMBUCHA!

So I gave up soda for Lent when I was in eighth grade and have never looked back. I can count the number of times I've had it since on my two hands, and every time it has made me sick. I don't crave it either. But, I also only had soda growing up as a treat when we went out to eat (Shirley Temple anyone?).

Anyway, if you're trying to replace soda try Kombucha!! It's delicious and ADDICTIVE. It's fermented tea with active enzymes. I've found it at Earth Fare, and Whole Foods. I totally recommend it for anyone! It does take a couple drinks to fall in love but once you do you will be HOOKED! Just be sure that you drink the equivalent of water as you do Kombucha.

Enjoy!

Replies

• whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    I love me some kombucha! I've never seen it at Trader Joe's though.
  • jeanniemarie73
    jeanniemarie73 Posts: 41 Member
    Love it! I have made it too!
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Definitely going to have to look for that--I love tea, and have been trying to cut back on soda. Sounds really interesting--
  • LindsNW05
    LindsNW05 Posts: 36 Member
    My mother n law makes her own kombucha, I tried it a few times, but I could never get into it. To me, it just tastes like tea that's gone really bad, plus the process on how they make it is NOT appetizing at all.