Chocolate bars - what do you snack on

Options
2»

Replies

• LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    I love the slim fast peanut crunch snack bars, they taste exactly like a cripsy crunch chocolate bar! 100 calories!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a chocolate bar, but I am in love with Jello-O Mousse Temptations Deep Chocolate. It's a small cup of "chocolate mousse" that is only 60 cals per serving and totally satisfies my occasional chocolate craving.
  • briannak14
    briannak14 Posts: 2
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LUNA BARS!!!!! BUT IM TRYING TO GAIN WEIGHT!!!
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    If I feel the need for chocolate, I either a) have a small square of dark chocolate or b) have a NSA fudge pop (they're only 40 cals).
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    I allow myself half of a Hershey's Special Dark bar... it's 90 calories and really good. (I'm a milk chocolate fan too... but am trying to behave)
  • brandy130lbs
    brandy130lbs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dove Milk Chocolate with Almonds
  • CatRodger
    CatRodger Posts: 105
    Options
    OMG my local got Curly Wurlys back in :o I asked him 4 weeks ago ( before I found this site ) to get them, so thought id best buy one but YAY for them only being 115cals just when I thought id have to let the husband eat it :D looks like I have myself a Curly Wurly
  • edelq
    edelq Posts: 111
    Options
    Milky way Crispy rolls- they're only 64 cals I think,, very nice for a sweet fix,
    if I'm particularly hungry, I'll have a Tracker bar.. I think they're about 140 but they fill me up and cos they're chewy, it takes me a while to eat them too :)
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm not a huge chocolate fan - rather have salty and crunch (Love those chips). But I do like to snack on chocolate quacker mini rice cakes. Satisfy the sweet craving and the crunchy craving
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Anything that's over 85% dark is good for me.

Anything less tastes really sugary to me.
  • IceFaith
    IceFaith Posts: 81
    Options
    I've found that Lindt 70% dark chocolate and the Lindt w/ sea salt does it for me. I adore milk chocolate but w/ the Lindt chocolates I only have one square and it satisfies my cravings.
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    2 - frozen small york peppermint patties
    skinny cow truffle bars
    cliff mini chocolate chip bars

all 100 cal or under and so delish :love:
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I love the slim fast caramel chocolate bars! they're delicious and satisfy any chocolate craving I have. I usually have one per day, but I cut it into four segments and have a little bit when i feel the need :smile:

Also, if i fancy it, I'll have a Milky Way or a Bounty (treat size), but it's been ages since I've had either...