2 Years In Pursuit Of A Better Me!

Options
2»

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Bump

Thanks for the nice words and for the bumpy bump. :-)
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    You look great! A happy, healthy daddy - what a great present to your children! Congrats!

Ah, thank you very much!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! Finally made it to a computer to read it. So proud to have you on my friends list!! :bigsmile:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    This is awesome!! Finally made it to a computer to read it. So proud to have you on my friends list!! :bigsmile:

Thanks my friend! And right back at you! :bigsmile:
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a great journey you are on! I just love it! I'm right there behind you.
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    WOW! What a great journey you are on! I just love it! I'm right there behind you.

Thanks for the nice words!
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Thanks for posting your progress. Every success story provides motivation for someone else!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Awesome Job! Thanks for posting your progress. Every success story provides motivation for someone else!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing man Beefy, a true inspiration to all of us here and sooooooo much fun!!! this journey would be super boring and tedious without you buddy !!! Love and Hugs always :smooched:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!