Banital Cleanse

ndj1979
ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
I am seriously considering doing this. I have heard the ads on the radio, read about in the paper, and Dr Oz even had a segment on it! Apparently, we all have about five to ten pounds of extra fat clinging to our intestine, and by taking Banital it will flush that out of your system. I mean no wonder I can never lose that last five pounds, its been freaking clinging to my intestinal wall.

Apparently, the quick seven cleanse will help remove impurities from your system. I take this to mean that all the toxins that are stored in my body will be flushed clean. This sounds like a win win to me, lose the last five pounds and flush my system of toxins...Hell, its only 49.95 with 30 day back money guarantee. I got nothing to lose on this one....

What do you all think...?

Replies

• jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    So that is why I cannot lose those last 7 pounds!!! damn intestines. :noway:
  • ndj1979
    So that is why I cannot lose those last 7 pounds!!! damn intestines. :noway:

that is where all the crap goes...so makes perfect sense to me...
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    If you are being serious......:laugh:

If you are joking...........:laugh:

When I first read the title, I thought it said "genital" .....:laugh:

No matter how you look at it, I got a chuckle.
  • ndj1979
    If you are being serious......:laugh:

If you are joking...........:laugh:

When I first read the title, I thought it said "genital" .....:laugh:

No matter how you look at it, I got a chuckle.

i am serious...what is so funny about Banital ...????
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    I haven't heard of it until this thread. I checked it out online, and after reading some reviews and looking at the ingredients, I'm not really convinced. It really doesn't offer anything unique, and I'm non too charmed by that "cleanse" buzz word they're using these days.

If you want to try it go for it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up imo.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    DO IT

You'll lose so much weight in like 2 days
  • ndj1979
    I haven't heard of it until this thread. I checked it out online, and after reading some reviews and looking at the ingredients, I'm not really convinced. It really doesn't offer anything unique, and I'm non too charmed by that "cleanse" buzz word they're using these days.

If you want to try it go for it, but I wouldn't get your hopes up imo.

hmm well dr oz talked about it, so it has to be legit right?
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Oh well, if Dr. Oz said it'll work...
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    I think it's a great idea! As a matter of fact, I think I will do it to. Can we start a Banital support group too? We could use that to tell everyone how awesome it is!
  • ndj1979

well he is or was a cardiologist..I mean he must know something...
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member

well he is or was a cardiologist..I mean he must know something...

And what's the world coming to if you can't trust a tv doctor?
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    I am seriously considering doing this. I have heard the ads on the radio, read about in the paper, and Dr Oz even had a segment on it! Apparently, we all have about five to ten pounds of extra fat clinging to our intestine, and by taking Banital it will flush that out of your system. I mean no wonder I can never lose that last five pounds, its been freaking clinging to my intestinal wall.

Apparently, the quick seven cleanse will help remove impurities from your system. I take this to mean that all the toxins that are stored in my body will be flushed clean. This sounds like a win win to me, lose the last five pounds and flush my system of toxins...Hell, its only 49.95 with 30 day back money guarantee. I got nothing to lose on this one....

Lets do it OP. Dr. Oz is on tv therefore truth. In b4 doubters will lose the last 7lbs with this cleanse.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    is it banital like as in Ban, It, All?

or is it like Bano? ital?

or what is this weird new cleanse? whatever happened to x-lax? what's wrong with a chocolate cleanse?
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    I think most cleanses are scams. Our bodies are great at detoxing themselves with the help of nutritious foods.

Dr. Oz has paid sponsors for his show. Be careful what you believe from him. Could be the money talking.
  • ndj1979
    is it banital like as in Ban, It, All?

or is it like Bano? ital?

or what is this weird new cleanse? whatever happened to x-lax? what's wrong with a chocolate cleanse?

why are cleanse's weird?

where can i find info on this chocolate cleanse?
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    I've never heard of Banital and lately I've become skeptic of quite a few of the products that Dr. Oz features on his show. But it's worth a shot! I've had a lot of success with a DIY recipe though. You just blend 1 cup of fresh-squeezed lemon juice (or fresh grapefruit) + 1 inch of raw ginger + 1 clove of garlic + 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. And drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. It was given to me as a recipe to help with general "detoxing", but it really helped blast away a few excess pounds when I was drinking it every other day for a month. If you can stomach it, it might be something to try as well.
  • ndj1979

Lets do it OP. Dr. Oz is on tv therefore truth. In b4 doubters will lose the last 7lbs with this cleanse.

I am in ...spot me the 49.45?
  • ndj1979
    I've never heard of Banital and lately I've become skeptic of quite a few of the products that Dr. Oz features on his show. But it's worth a shot! I've had a lot of success with a DIY recipe though. You just blend 1 cup of fresh-squeezed lemon juice (or fresh grapefruit) + 1 inch of raw ginger + 1 clove of garlic + 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. And drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. It was given to me as a recipe to help with general "detoxing", but it really helped blast away a few excess pounds when I was drinking it every other day for a month. If you can stomach it, it might be something to try as well.

does that remove the five pounds of fat that cling to your intestine?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    tumblr_mf56ldjqQa1rnqxsi_zpse44ee9e3.gif
  • ndj1979
    tumblr_mf56ldjqQa1rnqxsi_zpse44ee9e3.gif

why not?

Oh love the gif by the way LOL
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    You are putting chemicals in your body. STAY NATURAL AND EAT CLEAN.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    I find if I take enough Fucitol I don't care if I'm fat anymore.
  • ndj1979

how do you get rid of the chemical if you do not do cleanse?

You really don't need medicine or pills or any of that stuff to cleanse out your body...There are other ways...But hey I may be wrong so if you researched it enough then its your choice after all ^_^ So good luck but I advice you to do it the natural way.
  • ndj1979

You really don't need medicine or pills or any of that stuff to cleanse out your body...There are other ways...But hey I may be wrong so if you researched it enough then its your choice after all ^_^ So good luck but I advice you to do it the natural way.

what is this natural cleanse you speak of?

what is this natural cleanse you speak of?

http://life.gaiam.com/article/10-ways-detoxify-your-body

I find this website very helpful.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Not one single pathologist has ever said they found "clinging fat" (or, as was the claim a few years ago by cleanse-sellers: "undigested red meat") in anyone's intestines, ever. It's just more BS meant to separate you from your money. Snake oil for the 21st century.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

why not?

I know your posts well enough to know that the right answer is starvation mode. :flowerforyou:
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member

why not?

I know your posts well enough to know that the right answer is starvation mode. :flowerforyou:

Starvation mode is a serious and dangerous thing!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Man if Dr Oz recommended it.. it has to work