calorie deficit

Aprilina
Aprilina Posts: 12
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
My calorie deficit was 910 and in red and my friend who is a little heavier, is 1200 and in blue. Does this mean I'm doing some thing wrong?Or is it because we are different weights?

Replies

• Aprilina
    Aprilina Posts: 12
    My calorie deficit was 910 and in red and my friend who is a little heavier, is 1200 and in blue. Does this mean I'm doing some thing wrong?Or is it because we are different weights?
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    I'm not sure I quite understand the question, but I'm guessing the numbers are different because you have entered different weights and, perhaps, different goals. If your friend is trying to lose 2 lbs/ week and you're aiming for 1 lb/week, your daily calorie allowances will be different. Same goes for weight... the heavier you are, the more calories you are "allowed" per day.

those are my best ideas... I'm not sure what you mean by blue and red...
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    1200 calorie deficit? or 1200 calories for your daily consumption? I didn't think this site allowed 1200 calorie deficit's.
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    I have a dificit of 1250 but it is in the red not blue... we goofed... with everyones help here we are learning alot and we were comparing each other.. Do you think 1250 calorie deficit is to high? I weight 212 and have lost weight with what is set with my goals... Aprilna and I are thankful for the great people hear... We just don't want to starve ourselves. It is under your goals Daily calorie deficit.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    generally, doctors say 1000 is usually what they like to see. But you should talk to a nutritionist if you are concerned.
This discussion has been closed.