No weight lost

kbhobson
kbhobson Posts: 3 Member
I've recently gone back to MFP and starting counting calories and also monitoring my carb and sugar intake on here, as well. And, I've started walking again...starting with a mile 3 weeks ago and tonight walked 2.12 miles. I'm doing what I think I should be but have NOT lost a single pound in 3 weeks. It's very frustrating. Any ideas on why this might be? Might want to add that I am hypothyroid.

Replies

• cindybpitts
    cindybpitts Posts: 213 Member
    It took me 8 weeks before I lost my 1st pound. How many calories are you eating? It takes some people longer for their body to adjust.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    oh wow! im sorry.... i think the more you have to loose the faster you will loose it!
    do you only have like 10 pounds or so to loose or??
    also are you eating near the same daily or same exercise...
    you can try calorie cycling.. one day lot highter one day lot lower.. kinda 'trick your metabolism'..
    i would be frustrated too.. but then again I had (still have) a lot to loose so you loose wt faster... (someone needing to loose 60-80 pounds will drop faster then someone wanting to loose 10-15.. not a fact necessarily but MPO
  • eswartz0728
    eswartz0728 Posts: 47
    Are you on medication for your thyroid? I have hyper and lost weight like crazy and then I started medication and it turned it hypo and I have been having to work twice as hard to lose weight.