starting my weight loss journey and would love support

Options
Hi all my names lyric, I'm 21 and have battled with my weight since I cam remember. I am now 182 and trying to get to 155 I got down to 170 in Nov 2012 and I lost tons of my size. But now I am back up to 182 and still have kept most my size off. I would love some help and motivation to really make the change this time. So add me

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old.
    A friend request has been sent.
    I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back too. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and be 150 lbs. I need to lose the last 16 lbs of my weigth, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
    We can do this
  • sumayyahg
    sumayyahg Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Mya. I'm 21 and just recently had my second child and now I'm battling with losing the weight. Its been kinda hard me and my husband travel alot due to the military .My weight now is 170lbs. I just need support I have none of that around me and this journey is really a challenge. Moving to a new state in a month and I want to go leave with a new me. This has been helping me stay motivated and Im hoping to motivate others
    *Add Me*