Jillian Michaels body revolution

Options
Has anyone completed Jillian Michaels body revolution? Is it good?

I have been given the DVD's but without any plan - does anyone know which DVD's you do when? Am I able to download the meal planner anywhere?

Thanks All :)

Replies

• getrealforme
    Options
    If you go to Jill Michaels Body Revolution site,and scroll thru it, it show you each level and what DVD's they use. I just ordered it, and hope it gets here soon.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Best progressive workout ever!
    I am on my third round, using heavier weights. I love it!
    You do each workout 2x/week: Two odd, two even, two cardio. So, Weeks 1 & 2 would look like this: w/o 1, w/o 2, cardio 1, w/o 1, w/o 2, cardio 1, rest day. After two weeks of that, you go to the next videos (w/o 3 & 4) and repeat!
    Good luck with your goals!
    sj
  • j3an22
    j3an22 Posts: 77
    Options
    IT IS GOOD!
    I started and quit because of too much work to do but I am starting over and this is my day one. easy exercises for beginning .=)

I got mine at target for 99.00 and it has everything you need except weights and resistance cable.
  • somegreydevil
    Options
    Just got mine at Target too. I went to Academy and got some cheap weights, and ordered some resistance cables on Amazon a long time ago.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my page, I have done the program three times upping the weights and intensity and had amazing results.