Shred to Insanity-is it too much

Options
Hello!

Just a quick question i will soon be finishing the 30 day shred for the second time (i love the results) and have a copy of Insanity
Is it a massive jump in how fit you need to be, my fitness is average! nothing more nothing less?
Any advice would be great
Thanks

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Some people went straight into Insanity from no exercise so I think you'll be fine :smile:
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Some people went straight into Insanity from no exercise so I think you'll be fine :smile:

This^^ :drinker:
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Can't hurt to try? I was thinking of doing the same but working out longer than 20 mins is just insane to me lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Just a quick question i will soon be finishing the 30 day shred for the second time (i love the results) and have a copy of Insanity
    Is it a massive jump in how fit you need to be, my fitness is average! nothing more nothing less?
    Any advice would be great
    Thanks

my fitness level was average at best when i started it! by the end of the first 2 weeks you will be amazed at how imrpoved your fit tests are!

do it! but dont go into it with the mindset of 'its too hard' or you will psych yourself out of it before you start! it is tough, but thats the point!!!!
  • k9t8a8
    k9t8a8 Posts: 30
    Options
    I think you'll be fine! I did the shred (not the whole thing grant you) before starting Insanity, I felt like it was a good prep for it. Just remember to go at your own pace - don't feel like you have to keep up with everyone in the video! Good luck :smile: