Eating out

Options
Reign
Reign Posts: 87 Member
Ok, so I will be traveling out of town, with my boss this afternoon & tomorrow. We will be going to an awards dinner & the next day, taking a client out to lunch. How do you handling eating out? I was taught not to eat salad, during a business meal, because it “noisy.” I am not sure where we will be going. Any suggestions on what to order?

Replies

• candacepainter
    Options
    Maybe grilled chicken and veggies.
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Salads are noisy and usually when I get one out they are HUGE and I can't finish the whole thing. I would suggest going for a grilled chicken breast or fish with some vegetables on the side. If that's not your thing go for a small steak and a baked potato. Hope this helps a little.
  • mstaples1
    mstaples1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Grilled Fish or Chicken with veggies... stay away from blackend food they are typically injected w/butter. Also if you can, be the first one at the table to place your order...usually the first person to order in a group leads to how others will. Good Luck!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    yes i agree with the grilled chicken or fish and a side of steamed veggies! can't go wrong. and if ur a beef eater a small 6oz steak is good and filling too!