Its that time

candacepainter
candacepainter Posts: 115
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I hate when it's that time and you cramp and hurt so bad you don't even want to move! It sucks, I have this thing where in order to feel good about myself I NEED to go to the gym but I really don't think i can! Plus next week we are leaving for vacation...we are going camping?!?! What should i do? On top of all this i really want some mexican food for lunch :(

Replies

• dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    I totally get it. I just finished. You will feel better if you exercise (this coming from someone who barely did last week, and then had difficulty gettng back into routine), just do what you can. What really sucks, is that before losing weight, my cravings during TOM were not that bad. Now, I know that it is coming from the cravings more than the cramps! I guess before, I was eating whatever whenever, so my body did not "need" much.
  • Just go for a walk ..
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    I am with you 100% in this today! UGH...and blah! lol
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    This is to funny. I know, not really, but I just posted about the samething on my personal page. Started this morning, and leaving for camping Friday morning. I was so looking forward to it to. Bummmmmmmer! As for the craving part, I never really had that problem. Actually, I want to eat less when TOM is here, from being bloated so badly. But the exercise is a big part of mine. I felt myself not wanting to get off the couch this morning, but made myself go to the treadmile and get my mile in. I won't let TOM win! Did I feel any better when I got off of it? NO, but at least I know I made the healthy choice! Hope you have a good time camping this weekend!
  • Well, a few months ago I went to the gym and worked out and I had to leave I was hunched over in pain! I have pcos and i dont know if it makes it worse for me or what but it sucks! Tonight i'm going to clean my house and it usually takes me a few hours to clean...because I'm a clean freak!
  • I have a treadmill at home...maybe if I could just get 30 minutes in..........lol
This discussion has been closed.