Did you ever expect to look like you do?

Options
mikegl1
mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
I sure didn't

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    way back when no. Now yes

You can't maintain a ridiculous activity level because of sports, and not expect to gain weight if your eating habits stay the same. So many athletes that I knew have put on a bunch of weight. Especially old football players since there is never a push to be lighter.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i was foolish and thought i'd always have a great metabolism and eat mountains of food and stay stick thin.

Gah.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    i was foolish and thought i'd always have a great metabolism and eat mountains of food and stay stick thin.

Gah.
    This is exactly what I was going to say.
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've never been within a normal weight at any age...ever. I often wonder what I will look like when I finally get there.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Sorta. I had really bad acne growing up and my parents were concerned about me trying to get rid of the acne by popping them and I'd have scars all over my face. I have a couple around my cheek, but are hardly noticeable.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm sexy and I know it. Cue music.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Before I lost the weight...no, I never thought I'd gain that much weight. Now that I've lost the weight...HELL YES!!! I was determined and I did it!!! :bigsmile:
  • rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hell no! i mean does anyone expect have a blue mohawk? (i use to always have long brown hair) then one day i got bored and BAM blue mohawk!