Is disagreement allowed on this board?

Options
m4ttcheek
m4ttcheek Posts: 229 Member
Has anyone else suffered torrents of abuse for having a different opinion to others on here?

So many people seem to act like their a victim of food and have little control over what goes in their mouths.

Replies

• gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    NO!!!! Duly reported for even THINKING of disagreeing with my superior wisdom.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options

This response is just ridiculous. How do you live with yourself!? Smh
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnks9gkykk1qiw26m.gif
  • gkwatra
    Options

This response is just ridiculous. How do you live with yourself!? Smh

Ooohhh no you didn't! Now heads will roll!!!
  • goldenboy2532
    goldenboy2532 Posts: 856
    Options
    You are all wrong. Now come around to my superior train of thought.
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's the disagreements that make it interesting ;)
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options

LOL!!!! I just have to say I LOVED this.... I really did just burst out laughing...
  • goldenboy2532
    Options

LOL!!!! I just have to say I LOVED this.... I really did just burst out laughing...

I hated it
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Agreed! :heart:
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    duty_calls.png
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Disagreement is absolutely fine I should think. The key is being respectful about it and not condescending.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    oh yes. i tell people before they friend me that i am bluntly honest in my opinions and comments and get blasted all the time.

I feel I have the right since i started at over 320 and am now breaking the 260 barrier. People use all kinds of excuses, ie. i had a bad week or there is too much work to do.

Guess what?? you won't have any of that to worry about if you stuff your face with food and just sit around. lol

that's me.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I don't know about "suffered." Random idiots and douchecanoes on the internet are not capable of causing me to suffer. But yes I've seen plenty of unwarranted nastiness directed at people over simple disagreements, or in the name of being offended for the sake of other people, and/or people who think they are the thought police.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Not agreeing with everyone is part of life...Being abusive in any way is just that...abusive. And quite frankly disgusting :(
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Not everyone has complete control over their situation, and not everyone has learned to or how to control what they eat. That doesn't really excuse rudeness, though. That usually falls under defensiveness.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Me too!
  • gkwatra
    Options

I hated it

You sir are in clear defiance of the discussed rule here. :grumble:
  • goldenboy2532
    Options

I hated it

You sir are in clear defiance of the discussed rule here. :grumble:

Ha Ha Ha... Mea Culpa!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    winner of all arguments shall be determined via dance off- soul train style

soultrain.gif
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm Italian, I disagree with my door, socks, dogs, clothes, etc 200 times before I even leave the house in the morning. Don't take it personal.

Fail-1.gif