New, need friends and inspiration!

Options
My name is Jess, and my goal is to lose 16-20 pounds in the next four to five months,

I am slightly overweight for my age, but it isn't tremendous. However, since I am so short (4"10) I think the weight looks a bit heavier on me.

Just looking to meet some guys or gals for a support network through here. I have a lot of nutrition questions, but nutritionists are too expensive, so hopefully I'll be able to gain some insight here!

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and I hope to talk to some of you soon!

Replies

• WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me if you want :)
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You will get a ton of different opinions so read a lot and figure out which ones work for you. Good luck!!
  • Amyzeppy
    Amyzeppy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am also looking for friends for motivation and support!!
  • emilygray7165
    emilygray7165 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me, i'm in need of more friends!
  • Chris5138
    Chris5138 Posts: 62
    Options
    Add me Jess, love new fitness buddies!!!
  • beverlybroughtonquinn
    Options
    Hi Jess. Love to friendship you and help you out in your journey. First off this app is amazing..helps you a lot. Second. I use Visalus Sciences products. They are full of nutrition and are helping me a lot through my journey. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Good luck
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    I love new friends, especially ones that don't disappear after a week!
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. Love new friends!
  • hardyjessicag
    hardyjessicag Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for the welcome everyone!
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    you are all welcome to add me. I always have room for more friends and those who I can support and motivate
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • 58cayo
    58cayo Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi, I just signed in today, how did you get the scale with your before and after pics and other graphics after your post I'd like to have one of me.

Cayo
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily. :)
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!! You are the same height as my little sister and she always says 5lbs on her looks likke what 20lbs would look like on me. I can imagine that would be frustrating.

Feel free to add me! :)
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    Add me! I am sorta new too (about two weeks) I tried to get my mom and sister to do it but they havent yet.... I have food temptations all around me... I need some support!!! I have lost 3 lbs since my last weigh in though... :)
  • lizalee1973
    Options
    Hi! Add me as well! I am looking for friends to mutually motivate! It's easy to begin but harder to remain consistent without support. Let's do this!
  • treefeller
    treefeller Posts: 8
    Options
    I got my inspiration from a Weight Management Program that I attend at my GP Surgery. Over three years I have lost nearly four . I have lost my weight by counting calories, weighing my food, loking at portion size & drinking with & without my meals. I keep active by walking my three dogs & doing some gardening.

I hope this helps.:smile::smile: