Is being on KIK with your MFPers just asking for trouble?

Options

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Doesn't cause anymore trouble than regular texting

Agreed. Doesn't cause any more trouble than any other messaging... :drinker:

hahaha that came out wrong

:happy:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    put me in the "i don't know what's going on" category.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Who hasn't seen my junk? My KIK pic is my junk.
  • AAllin38
    AAllin38 Posts: 20
    Options
    Only if you want trouble.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    <
    is trouble...
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    only if my husband figures out the password on my phone....just sayin.....
  • A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Options
    I had never heard of it before this thread. Just downloaded it. Now all I have to figure out is how to use it so I can find some trouble to get into :)
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of it before this thread. Just downloaded it. Now all I have to figure out is how to use it so I can find some trouble to get into :)

just post your user name and the trouble will find you, in the form of gratuitous junk pictures and sexual advances. It's awesome and totally ego building. Nobody should live without Kik.
  • A_Hornsby
    A_Hornsby Posts: 288
    Options

just post your user name and the trouble will find you, in the form of gratuitous junk pictures and sexual advances. It's awesome and totally ego building. Nobody should live without Kik.

LMAO sounds like just what every woman needs
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

hehe...isn't that the truth!! Though I've learned about posting my username. It must be asked for these days :P
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

hehe...isn't that the truth!! Though I've learned about posting my username. It must be asked for these days :P

tumblr_m3mj2th1d31r1z61qo1_500.gif
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    OK, what the hell does KIK mean?
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    getting into trouble is the whole reason to be on KIK :wink:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Haha no way in hell should any woman post theirs without being asked!
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Oh. Snap.

Crabby - you want me to just save you the time and "trouble" and Kik all these fine MFPers those junk shots you sent me? I don't mind...
  • TonyMJ84
    TonyMJ84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

Oh. Snap.

Crabby - you want me to just save you the time and "trouble" and Kik all these fine MFPers those junk shots you sent me? I don't mind...

NOOOOOO! Not everybody!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I just started using kik since last week. Just lining up all the pics at this point.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I just started using kik like, right now, because I had no idea this wonderful thing existed :o Now I can text all my sexeh ladies on the go without having to give out my number...I am excited.
  • FitFlipRunner
    FitFlipRunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Being sexually harassed on KIK is starting to become a huge problem for women these days. So ladies, if you feel the same way inbox me your KIK name and we can talk about it. :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • ChantalAguiar
    ChantalAguiar Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Guess I better get KIK and see what I'm missing!