I am SEEING RED!!!!

Options
minizebu
minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
...in my friends list, that is. There are far too many of these:

Last login: X days ago
Last login: X months ago

Okay, potential pal, make like some Visine and help me get the red out.

Join me and we will vow to stay in the black together!

The fine print:
Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. Use only as directed. Apply only to affected area. No other warranty expressed or implied. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. All models over 18 years of age. Void where prohibited. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. If condition persists, consult your physician.

Replies

• jenifervine
    jenifervine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have spent the last 2 weeks straight on here.. Ill be logged in everyday until my goal!
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I wonder if it's the time of year. I have many more projects on the go, but no more excuses. Gotta stay on track.
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Of course I didn't mean you, @kimberliiw. You are my pal and I am stickin' with you!
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've been on every single day for over 85 days. I don't even know what day I'm on today. But I log everything! Feel free to add me!
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I wonder if it's the time of year. I have many more projects on the go, but no more excuses. Gotta stay on track.

Yea its definitely that time of year! My Zumba instructor was just saying how the class size keeps getting smaller and smaller as the weeks come! She said the warmer it gets outside, the less people come.

But I'm pretty much on here everyday, so anyone feel free to add me!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I had a week off a while ago...was on vacation.

Didn't log at all during my honeymoon.

Maybe they're on vacation.
  • Nease269
    Nease269 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I don't have any friends on here yet and I'm on M-F at minimum :(
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    In July I'll have logged for a year straight. You're welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday!
  • rodeooo
    rodeooo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I am looking for more friends, I have been on here everyday, several times a day!
  • rosiesmall1
    rosiesmall1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Would love to share this journey with any of you, today is the first day I have really pimped up my profile and I really want to get serious about shifting this weight, good luck to all on your journeys! Add me if you like
  • MommaRobs
    MommaRobs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am looking for all the help/support/friends/mini-challenges/ideas I can get. :flowerforyou:
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bueller? ... Bueller? .... Bueller?
  • Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am here everyday and I have no friends! :-)
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends can add me as well...i am still a newbie, but I will be on here daily.
  • 58cayo
    58cayo Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm new and would like to be added. One of my goals is to be here everyday.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    some people just suck,, they cannot get motivated,, delete, delete delete/.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    lol
  • dessyjo
    dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I only see red when i'm in a fist fight, lol.

I guarantee i'll be on here til I reach my goal. I've been here over 50 days. I'm not sure if becoming attached to this site is a good or bad thing, but it's working right now. Gotta be addicted to something it might as well be this site. Though as I get a smaller body i'm becoming more and more addicted to shopping... O.o

Feel free to add me!