Survived Day 1 of Level 3 of 30 Day Shred

Options
My cat came to check me out because apparently I sounded like I wasn't going to make it. Jillian is a cruel mistress but I am seeing results. The strength was easier this Level but the cardio was killer!

I hope that next week at this time I will be much better!

Replies

• Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I hate the cardio in level 3! I always had to do something else in place of the rock star jumps, they hurt my knees.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Awesome work there.

I've just day 2 of level 2. The squat thrusts are killer and also the narrow squats with dumb bell raises.
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    I just jumped on the Rock Star Jumps. I think my feet may have moved back 1/2".

Great job on Level 2! The squats with dumb bell raises are rough. By the end of the level they were much easier though!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Level 3 on Monday! Kinda scared!
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Haha, don't be scared. It is a good workout but some of the cardio is killer. I have poor upper body strength so I struggle. You will do great!
  • CoralBreeze
    CoralBreeze Posts: 49
    Options
    I feel like a 30 DS baby, but i just did day 5 of level 1. feeling like its so so much easier than the first day but im determined to do 10 days of each level!
  • Lchittakhone
    Lchittakhone Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am did level 3 day 3 today and I loathe the lunge jumps!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!