70 lbs gone, half way there pic! (big and tall guy)

Options
Hey all you fine MFPers....through this site and with the help of some strong and motivated individuals on and off of this site, I started a journey to find myself and get my life back. I am half way there and couldn't feel better about the journey so far and what's to come! I started the c25k today with a double jogging stroller, and never ever thought I'd be able to do that! I use an elliptical almost every single day, and I just eat right. I have lost 70 pounds since the beginning of the year and hopefully will reach goal by my 30th birthday in November!

Either way I will never give up, and if you need encouraging or motivating..please add me....I comment daily and nothing motivates me more than helping others reach their goals and find happiness in themselves!

STAY STRONG!

6626856_3400.jpg

Replies

• jquijas
    jquijas Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, looking good!
  • bigloser85_2012
    bigloser85_2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep it up.
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the good work.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful job! You should be very proud! Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Did you say since the beginning of the year? Wow. Fantastic job!
  • Renibee
    Renibee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation!!! Keep up the good work!!! :drinker:
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look GREAT!
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look great, way to go, keep it up
  • vidasana87
    vidasana87 Posts: 75
    Options
    I totally admire your dedication and the fact that you are trying to be of assistance their other in pushing them towards their goals. You're a good man! GREAT job!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Right on man! You are doing amazing!
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    awesome! Keep it up!
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the hard work; you look great
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    Options
    That is awesome - you look fantastic! Great work...well done! :)
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    well done :smile:
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    wow, congrats! That is definitely progress.
  • mamamia05
    mamamia05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great success!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    amazing progress! keep it up
  • erikmsp72
    erikmsp72 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good work! Keep at it!
  • BillyBeastMode
    BillyBeastMode Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much! All of this has been only since January 1st where I did the age old tradition of committing to a healthier year via the dreaded new years weight loss resolution. It just stuck and from the get-go my wife and I have been eating healthy, exercising, and just being more active in general. No secrets. . . just hard work and dedication!

My wife has taken the journey with me, so I have to give her props as being one of my primary motivators..I couldn't have done it without her. She's lost 55 pounds and looks AMAZING!

Thank you all again so much for your kind words. . . it keeps the motivation high, you're all an inspiration to me! If I can just pay it forward and help motivate others to change their lives, it would mean the world to me! I still have half the weight to lose, but I'm getting there and I will NEVER look back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!