• BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Go with the green!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    2!

The other one is too close to your tanned skin colour, green pops!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    You really couldn't have chosen wrong, all 4 options were gorgeous on you. I love white but I guess with such dark hair, the black outline of the green really matched you well. Can't wait to hear that you got it!

Thank you! Once the announcement is made, I will be sure to share. If I make it, that is...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Options
    I said I would let everyone know the outcome, so I did not make the calendar, but that doesn't mean I am giving up on my dreams of one day being published. Thank you all for your votes and support. It means a great deal to me.

"if you have a dream, you go for it. You don't give up because one opportunity didn't go the way you'd hoped it would. Never dull your own shine by being bitter. Remain classy. Thank any and all opportunities given, regardless of the outcome. Keep working to make your dream a reality. ♥ Bry"
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I said I would let everyone know the outcome, so I did not make the calendar, but that doesn't mean I am giving up on my dreams of one day being published. Thank you all for your votes and support. It means a great deal to me.

"if you have a dream, you go for it. You don't give up because one opportunity didn't go the way you'd hoped it would. Never dull your own shine by being bitter. Remain classy. Thank any and all opportunities given, regardless of the outcome. Keep working to make your dream a reality. ♥ Bry"

Sorry to hear you didn't make it in this time ! You get my vote though !!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Sorry you didn't get in. You are as classy as you are beautiful.
    Options
    Sorry you didn't get in. You are as classy as you are beautiful.

thank you.