lost inches but not weight

Options
I've been training and eating healthy for almost 3 month now. I lost about 15 lbs. However, I've been stuck, for the past month or so, on the same weight. I've tried training harder, eating more. I lost inches but the scale won't move. I know it's about how you look and feel in your clothes. I feel much sexier and happy. However, I still want to achieve my goal and for now, it's not evolving. Can someone help me?

Replies

• Astra250
    Astra250 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Chances are that you are increasing your lean body mass while lowering your bodyfat if you are remaining the same weight yet losing inches. This is an ideal situation. Forget the number on the scale and keep at it.
  • YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am in the exact same boat minus your loss of 15 lbs. I am still waiting to lose 1!!! I am sticking to it but I feel like there is something I am doing wrong.
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Chances are that you are increasing your lean body mass while lowering your bodyfat if you are remaining the same weight yet losing inches. This is an ideal situation. Forget the number on the scale and keep at it.

This is exactly what is happening with me--to the point that I've added five pounds to my target weight. I can see the lean muscle building on my calves and quads, arms, and can feel it under my rapidly diminishing belly fat. As long as my clothes are getting looser and the tape measure is showing inches lost, I'm not all that worried about what the scale has to say.
  • Slim2k
    Slim2k Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am experiencing the same, stuck on 13 stone after losing 23ish. I'm hovering around this, but cant seem to shift the weight , but clothes are fitting and people are commenting.

Its very frustrating though, I need to lose 3.3 stone to reach my healthy a d target BMI.
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

yes! you are right. I guess the weight will come eventually!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    This means your density has increased. I don't mean to alarm you, but I think you may be transforming into a black hole.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    This means your density has increased. I don't mean to alarm you, but I think you may be transforming into a black hole.

You're ridiculous. Lmao.
  • changeyourlimits
    Options
    hi,

The weight will come eventually as you said. For the time being adjust your short-term goals. There is nothing wrong with that. Set a new goals for inches or even more the amount of days you sticking to your diet and workouts. These are the steps that lead to your ultimate goal and are satisfying as well.
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    Ignoring your post to say only to your title: GOOD JOB!