Me Again! 30 Day Shred Level 1 and Level 2 result.

Options
Hello as promised here are my level 2 day 20 results along side level 1 day 10 and day 1 :)
Only lost 800 grams this time around but my scale is playing up so not too sure where I am at this time.

Onto level 3 tomorrow which I cant wait for as Level 2 was extremely annoying! So many planks :( Did anyone else notice how much attention Jillian was giving to Natalie?? All that joking around annoyed me so much hahaha

Feel free to ask any questions although I am not an expert I can give you my opinion from my own experience.

Day1-10-20.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    Hello as promised here are my level 2 day 20 results along side level 1 day 10 and day 1 :)
    Only lost 800 grams this time around but my scale is playing up so not too sure where I am at this time.

Onto level 3 tomorrow which I cant wait for as Level 2 was extremely annoying! So many planks :( Did anyone else notice how much attention Jillian was giving to Natalie?? All that joking around annoyed me so much hahaha

Feel free to ask any questions although I am not an expert I can give you my opinion from my own experience.

Day1-10-20.jpg[/URL]

Oh no the photo was cutt offf :( if you right click and click on copy URL and paste it into a new window then you can see the full photo :)
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Day1-10-20.jpg[/URL]
    Yes, Level 2 was annoying. Overall I find JM annoying, but her workouts are great.
  • tanyalevan
    Options
    Haha I know! So happy to move on
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I look forward to seeing your 30 day results :) I am thinking of doing it again. I finished about a month ago, and need some more motivation to get back into it.
  • kimerz7
    kimerz7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good job! I just finished Day 27 and in my opinion, Level 3 is WAY better than level 2! Still some plank work but I like it MUCH better.
  • skjsd
    skjsd Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi, you look great! It looks like you lost a lot of inches. Just curious, are you doing any other exercise besides 30ds?
  • Hallie82
    Hallie82 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome good job! I did that program and thought level 2 was the hardest! I did that one today but I'm trying to get to a 10k run as my goal now and use that as my main excercise..... Slowly losing weight but feeling more toned!
  • tanyalevan
    Options
    :D I am only doing the 30 day shred and eating in moderation :)
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    :D I am only doing the 30 day shred and eating in moderation :)

you look great! i'm on level 1 day 5 and i swear my waist looks smaller! :D also, are you counting your calories? i haven't but i feel like i should
  • sksgooch
    sksgooch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great results! I just started L2 and I'm getting less motivated than I was. Thanks for the pics because they help encourage me to push through! Any other advice is welcome!!! Can't wait to see your end results!
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Can't see all of the picture!! But, from what I can see, you look great!!!
  • Cdpemberton
    Cdpemberton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!!!! I just finished level 2 day 20 this morning. Level 2 is very annoying. I lost inches, but put on lbs. My husband told me to incorporate running, I may do that for level 3.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!