Men chest hair removal?

Options
kopmom
kopmom Posts: 491 Member
Asking for my husband. What is the best way for summer to remove chest hair, shaving? Or is their something more effective?

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Shaving, waxing, can of hairspray and a lighter, etc.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You might want to slap him up with a bunch of duct tape, and then rip it off really quickly !
    That should do it and he won't dare grow anymore.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

That is crazy, but looks like it works.
  • wadair
    wadair Posts: 31
    Options
    Wax. Then you have a nice, male slip-n-slide! ; )
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    Bruce+Lee+vs+Chuck+Norris+Dolphin+Vs+Kid+gt+funnyjunk+com+funny+gifs+13529+Dolphin+Vs+Kid_1626ba_4035381.gif
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Shaving sucks, on day two you itch EVERYWHERE,

Hair removal cream only lasts a day or two longer than shaving, with the same F'in itching.

Wax it. it lasts a month. maybe 3 weeks if you grow hair fast.

Srsly, wax it if you want it gone. Otherwise you'll be shaving your body longer than your gf/wife shaves her legs, which as you know is a LONG time. call a spa, swallow your pride, and have them take off what you want gone.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Asking for my husband. What is the best way for summer to remove chest hair, shaving? Or is their something more effective?

Yes, enjoying the chest hair is more effective. Unless he has very little or very fine hair just let it be. Trust me.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Bruce+Lee+vs+Chuck+Norris+Dolphin+Vs+Kid+gt+funnyjunk+com+funny+gifs+13529+Dolphin+Vs+Kid_1626ba_4035381.gif

The greatest thing ever seen on MFP! Everyone, pay attention to this. Your hair gives you power. Just as Samson.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I love men with chest hair ;)
  • Siege_Tank
    Options

joey_zps2b5df14e.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

I do too.
  • Paco4gsc
    Paco4gsc Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    First, this is an odd topic for General Diet and Weight Loss
    And second, I'm Asian, and the stereotype holds true in my case. So what's it like to have chest hair?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Most effective is laser.. but whatever works for women, works for men.. what works best for your legs?
  • agulamali
    agulamali Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nair Speed Cream works pretty well.
  • Siege_Tank
    Options
    And second, I'm Asian, and the stereotype holds true in my case. So what's it like to have chest hair?

It's like you're james bond and one of the charachters from duck dynasty all rolled into one. Plus it helps hide when you have a pooch.

For chest hair.

Butt hair, back hair, excessive arm hair, toe and finger hair all go into the "con" category of the pros and cons list.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options

It's like you're james bond and one of the charachters from duck dynasty all rolled into one. Plus it helps hide when you have a pooch.

For chest hair.

Butt hair, back hair, excessive arm hair, toe and finger hair all go into the "con" category of the pros and cons list.

I dunno, the hobbit look works for some people....
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    My question is why?
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    The best way is to just come right out of the closet and admit that he's gay.
  • PhattphlabbieAquarian
    Options
    blow torch!