my reflection

Options
Its so hard to believe how much my life has changed in the past 4 years. I was crippled with severe arthitis in my hips. It hard for me believe that i worked everyday in the shape that i was in. I dont know how i endured that pain as long as I did. I was very over weight because i was not able to be physical active and eating was the only thing that i looked forward to. I had developed hypertension, high cholesterol and i was begining to have shortness of breath on exertion Thank God for giving us the technology that the doctors could fix me. Now I am i am on the treadmil and walk fast 4.25 miles everyday pain free. I am eating healthier and still enjoy the foods i love in moderation. I am now at a healthy weight. Today my blood pressure and cholesterol is normal without medication. And i feel so great. I worked hard to get myself in this condition and now i am going to continue to work hard to stay in this condition. If i can do this so can you.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!