new mom here!

Options
Hi everyone! I just found this site and signed myself up. I am a stay at home mom who is gettting bigger and bigger!! I have to stop! I have a 10 yr old boy and a 9 month old girl. I lost the baby weight right away (i was overweight to start) but have now started to gain. Anyone else out there who wants to chat with me and help me along is welcome!

Replies

• Sun-Shine
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just found this site and signed myself up. I am a stay at home mom who is gettting bigger and bigger!! I have to stop! I have a 10 yr old boy and a 9 month old girl. I lost the baby weight right away (i was overweight to start) but have now started to gain. Anyone else out there who wants to chat with me and help me along is welcome!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your new little one. I am a mother of 3 and struggled a great deal on losing the weight. I think that is what started the whole thing in the first place lol :) because I have never been to the weight I started at. So I am here to try again. Best of luck and let us know how things are going.

Eve
  • melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I too am a mother of three and i am fighting the battle of loosing the baby fat look forward to sharing some ideas with you