Help!! Do I weat this bikini or not????

Options

Replies

• Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I would wear it and I was wearing one when I was at your bf%. take tankini also just in case if you don't feel confident wearing it.
  • pinksparklefairy
    pinksparklefairy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it can be hard to judge yourself whether you look good in something - it seems everyone here thinks it looks great, me included. You have nothing to worry about
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    If I saw you at the beach, I would think you looked good in your bikini. Wear it!
  • theibster
    theibster Posts: 13
    Options
    I personally think you look great - if your worried about your confidence take a sarong you can sling on if you start to feel uncomfortable :)
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wear it! You look great! However, it's up to you cause if you feel awkward in it, it will show in your body language. I hope you go for it and wear it with confidence! :drinker:
  • adammarkwalker
    Options
    i'd most definately look twice at you if you walked passed me on the beach. so just go for it and enjoy yourself!
  • workavoidance
    Options
    You are for sure not too big for a bikini. That looks super cute on you. Wear it. You might even turn some heads ;)
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you look great :smile:
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    You look great! And there are no standards as to which body type is suitable for a bikini or not. If you want to wear your bikini, wear it!
  • jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I think it looks good!!! But having been in the same spot. . . if your feeling uncomfortable bring the tankini you want to spend time having fun and being comfortable!!!!

This ^^^^

You look hot in that bikini!!! But if you're going to be uncomfortable or constantly worrying what people are thinking, pack the tankini :) Best to be able to relax and enjoy your trip! x
  • klp1017
    klp1017 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Honestly, i think that 90% of the time someone thinks "That girl should not be wearing that" is because that woman is trying to fit into a bikini that is a size or two too small for her, so it really emphasizes her weight.. With that being said, I think that bikini fits you great and you should wear it if you want to.
  • sewingdiscontent
    Options
    I think you should wear A bikini, but not THAT bikini. If I saw you, I would think "that's pretty awesome that she is so comfortable and confident" and then "what a nice hourglass shape"... but then I would think "did she time travel back to 1995 to purchase that bikini?" bc sister, that suit is majorly dated-looking.

Congrats on your progress!
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    smoking hot!! keep it up and most def. wear it!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I cannot see for the life of me how people can say you wouldn't look good in that bikini. You look amazing - and as someone who, (although I'm not proud of it) has said "She should not be wearing that" many a time at the beach, I have a critical eye. You look awesome. I wish I looked as great as you.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Wear it! You look terriffic!
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think there is too much emphasis on whether or not we have the body to rock a bikini. It isn't as much about that as it is about the cut and shape of various suits, material, style, color, etc. that flatters each of our own bodies. I could put on 5 bikinis and only one looks super hot on me. The same could be said of a tankini and one piece suits. Without anything else to judge this by, I think it looks great. The real trick comes from comparing two suits and it doesn't necessarily mean two types of suits either. I vote posting at least one more variety for a true comparison. But from the one picture you posted, I think you look great in it. I can't tell you that you look hot in one suit versus another without seeing both. Again, the emphasis is not on whether you have a body for one type of suit, but rather there are a whole host of things that goes into whether something truly flatters our bodies.

Bottom line, I think you pull this one off and should not lack the confidence to do so! I just can't tell you which suit flatters you the most without seeing both.
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    hell yeah you look stunning
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm about to share with you the secret to having the perfect bikini body.

1. Buy a bikini.
    2. Put it on your body.

;) You look awesome, rock that sucker!

Second this! If you feel good, that's all that matters. But you do look fabulous, just for the record!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    You look great sweetie and shouldn't worry. I've got to bear my not so bikini body next week too. Glad I lost what I did before hand.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Wear it like you run the damn show