BIggest Loser...Spoilers Alert

Options
Everyone looked great at the finale!!! So proud of Michael and Ashley- they both looked great- Daris too!! Guess i'm happy that Michael won- kind of wanted Ashley to win because I think it should have been a girl this year! Did anyone else think michael seemed like he was gay?? He seemed straight all throughout the show, but I thought his jeans were way too tight and the belt was ridiculous!

Replies

• lharbolt
    lharbolt Posts: 6
    Options
    Thought the belt buckle was a joke! His personality did seem somewhat different at the end than in the rest of the show.. was questioning it myself. They all did great and I wish I coule dedicate that kind of time to weight loss and get rid of the flab fast!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy he won too. He really worked hard. :happy:
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I actually thought he was crushin' on Ashley!!
  • baliene
    baliene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i got the gay vibe !!!!! those jeans were wayyyy to tight and the belt buckle was random....and the way he kept moving his head was enought to make my gaydar go off !!!!!! He lookie amazing dont get me wrong...but it really threw me off how he was acting !!!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    O hell - he is totally gay - not that there is anything wrong with that.
    And I don't think that they could have squeezed him into a smaller size jean. LOL!
    It was great to see how far they have come. I was totally amazed and inspired to keep on keeping on!
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options

Me too!! LOL! I thought the rose was gonna be for her!

Okay, I understand that he obviously worked REALLY hard, considering he lost more than half of his body weight, and he totally looked like a different person, but I just was not a fan. I thought his attitude really kind of sucked. I haven't watched it over the last few weeks, so maybe he changed, but definitely in the beginning....

I thought Stephanie and Sam were so cute though!!
  • KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to watch it now!

Maybe when he gets excited he comes across as a little feminine?
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Lmfao his jeans seemed gay? Wtf is that? That's the in style in the fashion mags for guys and in so cali
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I agree with the comments on Mike's outfit - I have watched all episodes this season and I was not a Mike fan at all for most of it, but the last 3 weeks I really felt he came into his own and my opinion of him greatly improved. While his Mama was on the ranch he was a complete Mama's boy, really annoying, then he just seemed angry, lately though he seemed to "get it" I'm happy he won - I really liked all of the contestents this season, except the red team, they never won me over and I found Melissa (red wife) very annoying last night. Happy for all their weight loss though. Very happy for Sam and Stephanie - so cute and happy!
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Okay, I understand that he obviously worked REALLY hard, considering he lost more than half of his body weight, and he totally looked like a different person, but I just was not a fan. I thought his attitude really kind of sucked. I haven't watched it over the last few weeks, so maybe he changed, but definitely in the beginning....

I thought the same thing about him crushing on Ashley and the rose, thought maybe it was for his mom since it was white but thought he was totally crushing on Ashley.

There for a few weeks I didn't like Micheal's attitude but by the end he seemed to change. Koli on the other hand seemed to go from being there to lose the weight and complaining about game players to being a game player, I really did not want him to win anything, too bad he did.

Micheal worked really hard and deserved to win but I really wanted Ashley to win and her mom to win the at home prize – she looked AMAZING! Thought the pink team should have taken it all!
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    There were several times during the season that I thought he might be gay. But his outfit last night really pushed it! I don't know, or care, if he is or isn't.... but whoever chose that outfit for him should be fired! He couldn't even walk normal! Poor guy! I was happy to see him win though!

I'm happy for Koli too, but would have liked to see Ashley's mom be the at home winner. She is just too cute!

(after seeing Bob in person, I wish I was a gay man! LOL)
  • cmh_34
    cmh_34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing! I think Ashlee and Michael will hook up.

And who cares if he's wearing tight pants! They guy weighed over a ton! If I lost that much weight, I would wear tight pants too!!!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    LOL My husband and I was thinking the same thing. But on the other hand I am thinking he may have always had those "gay' vibes but now that he is smaller they are more visible. I was watching some old Biggest Loser stuff and he mentioned something about a wife and kids so maybe not. Koli kinda seemed a little like that too but I think that was because of the red pants. I wanted Daius or Koli to win. If America would have voted for Koli he would have the enitre thing because lost about 52% of his body weight. He also looked kinda sick at that weight. I was so happy for Darias but I hope whatever chick he is with she not using him for publicity or with him now because he is smaller.
  • cmh_34
    cmh_34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think Michael lost more than Koli. Michael lost over half his body weight too.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I know the clothing is picked out by the people who work for the show not by the contestants. They get "made up" back stage before presenting themselves.

I was wondering who the rose was for..then I remembered he was a "momma's boy" throughout the show. I though he had some somein going on wiht ashley, who know maybe later it will be revealed.

All the contestants looked amazing. So did Shay.
  • Alita2011
    Options
    I agree I never liked Melissa or Lance (red team) . Last night she looked a hot mess from her head to hear feet as far as cothes and "together-ness" Her boobs look like that were hanging and her skin looked very damaged or something just very weird.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I was amazed at the show... It really helps motivate me.. BUT MAN half your body weight in 7 months I WISH.... I just hope they can keep it off..thats a lot to loose in a short amount of time
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options

I'm with you. They were obviously close by the phone call shared talking about the marathon and running together! I don't think he's gay, I think he's finally happy. Ya know that point where you've worked so hard for so long, and he was sooooo unhappy before that. Super happy he won, if not him I wanted Daris to win. Wonderin what the new girlfriend really wants? :tongue:
  • Alita2011
    Options
    Koli lost 53.35 and Michael lost 50.19.
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I agree I never liked Melissa or Lance (red team) . Last night she looked a hot mess from her head to hear feet as far as cothes and "together-ness" Her boobs look like that were hanging and her skin looked very damaged or something just very weird.

She IS a mess!!! And there is nothing hot about it. YUCK! I couldn't stand her on the show, boycotted a few episodes when they brought her back...and then last night I just wanted to smack her! UGH! There is something about her that just rubs me the wrong way! And when she asked Bob if he believed her now, his reaction was great! He didn't say yes or no, just commented on her success. And the look on Jillian's face was priceless! I want to know what she was saying to Bob when they took the camera away!!! LOL