So now I can zip my dress. Problem is, I want to tone up.. i

Options
I am confused and need a little guidance. I started this about 2 months ago because I couldn't zip the wedding dress I bought. Well, now it is actually being taken in an inch or so. Yes! Great job, right? Well, kinda. The problem is, I conquered this by monitoring my calories and not exercising all too much. (I know, bad!) I was taking classes and working full time- it's hard to work out being so busy so I'd just get in a little walk here or there.
The problem is, I really want to start getting to the gym (I have a little time off from school) to tone up. If I do that, my dress might have to be taken in more...... so what do I do? I know I can increase my calories but I have been eating about 1200 for so long that I am not even sure I can eat any more. I tried today and I felt sick.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I mean, I'd love to lose more weight but I don't want to have to buy a new dress at the last minute because they can't take it in anymore without ruining the features of the dress.. know what I mean?

Thanks........
=:)